Saturday, March 14, 2009

Coca Cola Salesman

A disappointed salesman of Coca Cola returns from his Middle East job.

A friend asked, "Why weren't you successful with the Arabs?"

The salesman clarified:
"When I got posted in the Middle East, I was very excited and confident that I would make a good sales pitch as Cola is virtually unknown there. But, I had difficulty that I didn't know how to speak Arabic. So, I planned to express the message through the posters below....


First poster: A man lying in the hot desert...dehydrated.
Second poster: The man is drinking Coca Cola.
Third poster: The man is totally refreshed.
Then these posters were circulated all over Middle East.

"Then that should have worked!" said the friend.

"The hell it should had!? said the salesman. I didn't realize that Arabs read from right to left"

- Lolz Funny Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment